Join us Tuesday, April 4th, 2016 from 7:00PM – 10:00PM as Houston Foodies come together for the 15th Annual Houston Press Houston Press Menu of Menus® Extravaganza. Attendees also enjoy tastings from over 40 local restaurant, alongside wine, beer and cocktail samplings.
The event will also feature the 6th Annual Iron Fork Chef Competition presented by Whole Foods Market & Moderated by Restaurateur Kevin Naderi of Roost. The Chef Competition will showcase two of Houston's most popular up and coming chefs as they face off in a head-to-head cooking competition that will be judged by local area celebrities. The winning chef will receive the "Iron Fork" award and bragging rights for the next year!
Enjoy unlimited food samples from many of Houston's top favorite restaurants. Alma Latina, Boheme, Doc's Bar & Grill, Harold's Restaurant Bar & Terrace, Peli Peli, Pollo Tropical, Ragin Cajun, and many more!
Guests will also enjoy sampling Stella Artois products, wine, and cocktails. More entertainment to be announced.
Grab your tickets today! General Admission tickets include entry into the event at 7pm. Iron Fork Chef Competition + Unlimited food samples, alongside 8 wine, beer & cocktail samples! Additional drink sampling cards available for purchase at the event. VIP tickets includes 1 hour early entry and complimentary valet.
AROUND THE WEB
- Kevin Naderi Will Moderate the Iron Fork Competition at the 2017 Menu of Menus
- Last Night's Houston Press Menu of Menus Extravaganza Showcased a Melting Pot of Cuisines
- Iron Fork Judge and Retired Champion Kevin Naderi Shares His Winning Competition Tips
- Who Are the Dueling Chefs for the 2016 Menu of Menus Iron Fork Competition?
- Revealed! The New Emcee for the Houston Press Menu of Menus® Iron Fork Competition
- Menu of Menus® 2016 Is Coming and the Presale Starts Now! [UPDATED]
- Big Wins at Menu of Menus for Kevin Naderi and Radio Milano
- Do Menu of Menus Bigger Than Ever With This VIP Table Voice Daily Deal
- Menu of Menus® and Iron Fork 2015: A New Challenger!