Join us Tuesday, April 10, 2018 from 7:00PM – 10:00PM, as Houston Foodies come together for the 16th Annual Houston Press Houston Press Menu of Menus® Extravaganza.
Attendees will enjoy tastings from over 40 local restaurants, alongside wine, beer and cocktail samplings.
Enjoy unlimited food samples from many of Houston’s top favorite restaurants. Last year’s restaurants included, Alma Latina Mexican Restaurant, Berryhill Baja Grill,...
Boheme, La Grange, Molina’s Cantina, Seasons 52, The Moonshiners Southern Table + Bar, The Tasting Room, Velvet Taco, and many more. Guests will also enjoy sampling beer, wine, and cocktails.
Grab your tickets! General Admission tickets includes entry, unlimited food & drink sampling plus entertainment. VIP tickets includes entry into the event one hour early,...
unlimited food sampling alongside drink samples, entertainment and complimentary valet before 6:30pm. Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry into the event at Silver Street Studios. *Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Menu of Menus Celebrates Its Sweet 16
- RED ALERT: Rishi Singh Is Back at Boheme and He'll Be Cooking At Menu of Menus
- Sticky's Chicken Will Be At Menu Of Menus...And Other Exciting News
- Harold's In the Heights Is Coming In Hot To Menu of Menus
- Believe it or Not, the Pre-Sale for Menu of Menus Starts Today
- Last Night's Houston Press Menu of Menus® Extravaganza Was a Blast
- Prepare to Feast: The 15th Annual Menu of Menus Extravanganza Is Tuesday
- Catch SweetRide at Menus of Menus on April 4
- You Can Get a Discount on Menu of Menus Tickets in a Special Deal Today